Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My "healthy" breakfast


So I have an on going battle right now...
with Nutella.


Each day I wake up and tell myself, 
"Dena, you don't need to eat it for breakfast. Have an egg."


Well egg smegg.
And Nutella it is!


And so today, I smeared this heavenly creation on Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and baked them in the oven at 375' for 12 minutes.


The result was nothing short of delicious.
(Except for the ones I burnt-I'm still not used to my new oven.)


I really need to try and stop buying this stuff each time I am at the grocery store. 
But I just keep telling myself that it's part of a healthy breakfast (well, that's what the jar says at least).


Happy Tuesday! 



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I haven't had Nutella in so long! I was actually just thinking about buying some. Your breakfast sounds fine to me! :)