Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New stuff in shop!
























Before we started Ultra Lounge, we had Blueboy Vintage on etsy. 
And with opening up our own booth it has become a very neglected etsy shop...


And I missed it.
I love etsy.
I love everything about it.
I remember when I first stumbled on it 5 years ago,
it was this beautiful mecca of creativity and handmade goods.


So yesterday I spent most of the day taking photos of some great new pieces for the shop and uploading them to etsy.


I'm hoping to get the rest up tonight.
Crossing my fingers.


I hope your Tuesday is going great.  

3 comments:

beca said...

I just found those blue cups but in yellow at the thrift store. swoon. Your little booth/shop is adorable, btw. Been meaning to tell you that.
xo.

Danielle said...

Your shop is so cute! I have it bookmarked now and will be checking back :).

Elora said...

I love your shop! Those cups are fantastic btw :D