Friday, April 9, 2010

It's a doozie! (Photo dump)

Well...we did it!


Friday is here, it's beautiful outside and 
I AM EXHAUSTED!!! (to say the least)


Kyle has been gone all week in "Egg-a-zona" (that's Arizona in Ayden talk), and boy what a week it's been.


My dad came and stayed the week with us to help us hold down the fort while the man of the house was away. 
And he brought with him my 20 month old nephew, Noah.


Here are a few highlights:


1) Every light bulb in my house has been officially changed and are now in full working order.
2) I had a perfect cup of coffee every morning along with a full breakfast. Best meal of the day!
3) My dad makes a mean batch of Mexican rice.
4) Lucas is getting both bottom teeth, OUCH!
5) And...figured out how to get out of the Bumbo chair!! 
6) Oh & Ayden decided to have another couple asthma attacks, thank you pollen!
7) I miss my husband terribly. I'm off my game when he's not around. He's my best friend, I feel like I have so much to tell him! 
8) Brandon is a serious sleep walker! 
9) Oh and Noah's 1st molars decided to make an appearance! What!


We are beat!
My dad's knee is shot.
I have serious under eye bags.


But...the week was awesome. 
Spending some serious one on one with my dad took me back to being 7 years old. 
I think he got a kick out of seeing my kids & how much they reminded him of me when I was young.
And we helped out my sister who has been in the hospital with her daughter with a serious kidney problem (prayers are appreciated).


My dad & Noah left this morning.
And now it's just me, coughy & toothy. 


The house feels quiet. 


Here are a few pictures from the week in rewind:

Have a wonderful weekend dear friends!

No comments: