Monday, April 12, 2010

Beauty Tips

My trusty companion!



A few years back I did beauty reviews on this blog
It was pretty short lived but I really loved it.


I mostly shared about products that I used and loved or loved not so much. 
Because what do women love most than to get together and talk shop & beauty secrets?


SO....


I thought I would do the same for you my dear beauties!


I'll start off with a few of my basic everyday necessities that I just can't live without.






1) Eye lash curler. A definite must! They help all of us lash challenged folks out there defy gravity. (Revlon, $5 Target)


2) A creme blush stick. This is good for contouring cheek bones and applying underneath powder blush. Layers are your friend when applying makeup. It makes your makeup last longer. (Peach blush stick by ELF, $1 Target)


3)A good mascara. This one works well for the price. (ELF $3 Target)


4) Eyebrow shaper. This baby is my one true love. It whips by brows into shape in between waxing. It also comes in handy with those lil' pesky hairs that find their way on my chin from time to time. (sidenote, no one ever told me that when you get older you get chin hairs! Yick)($4, Target)





3 comments:

Amber said...

i need a makeover! give me some color

Kelly Tidwell said...

I need to learn how to shape my brows. Good stuff my dear!

xoxo, Kari said...

Oh the chin hairs...argh :( I loved this blog girly. I've seen the eyebrow shaper but now I will purchase it. Thanks love :)