Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Favorites

I can't believe it's already Friday.
It feels like just yesterday that we were waiting for Kyle to get home from Arizona.

But here we are. 


Today I realized I'm a tad on the emotional side when I starting to shed tears of joy while watching my boy make his own cheese sandwich! 
So I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.


Here are a few things floating around my computer in my favorites file from the week:

Doesn't this photo speak to your heart?
I'm loving these owls.
Aren't these cream & sugar bowls so sweet?
And this vintage gardening set is so cute!
Wouldn't these be adorable toppers for a wedding cake?
Wishing this room was in my house...
Oh, and wishing my closets were this organized!

Have a great weekend friends!
I hope it's relaxing.

No comments: