Wednesday, June 1, 2011

8 weeks to a better me: Week 5/Having fun & Loving life!


I could not love this weeks goals any more!

They are so perfect and exactly what I needed to read this week for an extra boost of motivation & inspiration!

Life has just been feeling pretty rough lately. 
And sometimes when it's rough it's hard to see that there is beauty in the world and that it will get better.

It has to rain before the rainbow, right? 

So here are my 3 goals for the week:
1) Spend time outside each day. Being outdoors is a great way to feel connected to something bigger. And it's a great way to calm your mind. Right about now my husband would be calling me a hippie!  ha!

2) Buy fresh flowers for the house, something small to make me smile.

3) And for my third goal, I love what Lauren said about not speaking negatively about your spouse. But not only your spouse I think it's important to not speak negatively about anyone you love. So this week I'm only going to speak words of love. 

xo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these goals. It sure is amazing what fresh flowers in the house will do :)