Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lately it seems...

I just can't get ahead of the laundry...it's piling up on me.


I'm pretty sure I spend the majority of my day cleaning up after Lucas. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Couponing is a lot more work than I have patience for, too much clippin' and sittin'. And why does it seem only BBQ sauce and pop-tarts are ever on sale?

Lucas only ever makes "this face."
They've learned to skateboard down hills...totally safe recreational activities.


And it's only Wednesday :) 

5 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

you are a babe! and wow, look at all that natural light! i think i've already asked this before, but did you guys buy this house? or do you just rent? i long to have a place of our own that i can paint and decorate without worrying about our landlord. someday.

p.s. good luck with your housework :)

Angi said...

I LOVE this post! You look amazing. Can't wait to see you today!

with love, the fishers said...

thanks Lauren!
We are just renting our place now. I totally know what you mean though about having a place of your own, it's weird sometimes thinking that your house isn't really yours & someone has all the control.
But on the flipside it's been nice calling someone else when something goes wrong around here :)

Kristin said...

I just finished up a few weeks worth of laundry. Every time I do it and have to hang it out to dry (no dryers around these parts) it rains! Today was the first time I had total drying success on the rooftop!

Camille {The Lovely Theory} said...

Love this post! And your outfit is so stinking cute, bright colors look amazing on you. :)