Saturday, June 4, 2011

He made it!

Ayden graduated from preschool on Thursday.

It was such a hard step for me, I have to be honest.
I know he is so ready for kindergarten, but his preschool was so great and I really just didn't want this magical moment in his life to end. 
Crafting and creating art all day? Are you kidding? Who wouldn't want that to last forever...

Because his teachers were so great, I wanted to do something special for them, so I decided to make them my friend Carynn's lemon scrub and it turned out perfect. 
I added grapefruit to it, so the color was a little "fleshy" but the scrub was amazing. I really love the smell of citrus and it was so simple to make.




He made some really great friends this year too.
Look at these sweet boys!



  



At the end of the day I told him that I was so sad he wasn't going to be a rainbow anymore,
and he told me, "Ahh, it's okay mom...I'm still a Fisher."

I think he's pretty excited that he gets to go to Brandon's school now and not the baby school. 
He's an official big kid.

2 comments:

Little Tree Vintage said...

i love this post, so cute...you are worried but i'm sure everything will be fine! love the photos

Unknown said...

really cute Dena. I can't believe how big he looks!