Friday, June 10, 2011

My 5 minute face

A few weeks ago on Making it Lovely, Nicole posted about the products she uses for her 5 minute face and it was a great. I love reading about what women use on a day to day basis and you might even find a new product!

So I thought I'd share with you what I use each day, which seems like it might be a lot but it really literally only takes me 5 minutes.


Before I apply I always moisturize. It's a must.


top right: Loreal Studio Secrets Face Primer, I swear by this stuff. It's a great base and covers pores. And it's lightweight. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Compact, I break out so easily and this has great coverage without feeling heavy and cakey. Mac Pro Longwear Concealor is a miracle worker and a little bit goes a long way. And for cheek color I use Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel, I LOVE this stuff. I use Sun Kissed and you really look like you just left the beach. The gel is a fun transition away from powder blush, and it just feels so much nicer on your skin and lasts a long time.


top right: Mac Eyeshadow in Saddle, I use this for my eyebrows. For me it's the perfect color to compliment red hair. Then I apply Mac Eyeshadow in Vanilla on lid and as a brow highlight. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner is my favorite, it gives you the perfect winged liner look. And Covergirl Lash Blast in Very Black. It gives you seriously full lashes.


And for lips, it really depends on the day. Lately it's been lipstick in Siren by Covergirl, Maybelline's Coral Crush or Boots No. 7 Tangerine Twist lip gloss.

And that's it!

What are some of your go to make up musts?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh I love this!! I also love to read up on what people love to use, and what works for what skin types and such... good idea! :) I saw one a long time ago and now you've sparked it in me to do one of my own.
Thanks!!
-Lauren
http://laurensloudwhisper.blogspot.com

Doody Mac said...

Awesome, I use the same liner and mascara! I must be doing something right. ;D