Thursday, September 2, 2010

My big guy turns 33








Yesterday was my man's birthday.

He turned 33.

He woke up to all the kids in our bed,
with cards and their gift for him.
They got him a shirt, which is like a major "no-no" for daddy.
But they really wanted to get it for him, so I couldn't say no.

I think in the 7 years we've been together he has returned every shirt we've bought him or they end up in the goodwill pile.
We must have really bad taste? haha!
Or dress him like a small teenage boy...
either way we pick some bad ones.


For dinner I made him tri tip with grilled asparagus and homemade cheese biscuits. 
No chicken goulash tonight baby! 
And we went to Golden Spoon for dessert. 

I love seeing the kind of man my husband is turning out to be.
He is this wise, seasoned man.
Who owns his own business,
and is really GREAT at what he does.
Who puts his family first,
and makes decisions in life accordingly.

I'm so proud to call him my husband.
He truly is the best part about me.
And I know that he was made for me.


I love you SO.MUCH.
I hope you had a great birthday.






1 comment:

Moon & Little said...

Aww, I love him too!

Happy BD Kyle!

Dena, you are the best wife and he wouldn't be who he is now, without you! xoox