Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's late...

(my new typewriter, a new thrifty score)

Today was a great funny day.




I woke up after getting to sleep from 11 to 6 am. Heavenly!

Lucas always wakes up in such a good mood when he has a good solid nights sleep. 
All those hard nights of sleep training are worth it friends! I promise.


I also got to go to the gym...
And while swimming in the lap pool, my top popped off!
ha ha!
Thankfully the pool was EMPTY! 
THANKFULLY!
Really...this stuff only happens to me. 
It's seriously obnoxious. 


I've also realized that my boys really stink.
Not the baby.
The bigger two.
They both hate showering.
I don't know why they are boycotting it all of the sudden.
They take showers, but come out with dry hair?
And Brandon's feet...man...
they smell like green beans.
Yuck!




I also read this today, 


"I AM WITH YOU and all around you, encircling you in golden rays of light..I always behold you face to face. Not once of your thoughts escapes my notice. Because I am infinite, I am able to love you as if you and I were the only ones in the universe!"


it was such a beautiful start to my day.
That and 7 solid hours of sleep.


xo!

No comments: