Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mud bath

Saturday I was able to cash in my mothers day gift:
a spa day at Glen Ivy.

It was either this or a Nook...
which was really a tough decision.

But in the end I went for the option that tempted me with 19 pools, mineral baths, mud baths, saunas, and the dream of taking a nap and finishing my book.

Wouldn't you?

Between sampling each pool, walking the grounds, eating, and lounging...the day went by in a snap.
I never finished my book and didn't take a nap.
I really regret that.


But I loved the art of doing nothing...
Since having Lucas I've only been away from the trio once for the day, can you believe that? 


I missed them so much and was so happy to see their faces when I walked through the door.


Mom's need these days from time to time.




5 comments:

Carynn Mae Eren. said...

yessss, so glad you went. xo

with love, the fishers said...

next time I want to go with you and we can drink bloody mary's together!

Carynn Mae Eren. said...

sounds GREAT.

Moon & Little said...

Looks so fun! I've been wanting to go since I am only 10 mins down the road from there! I don't know why it has been so hard to get there! lol.

Maybe a ladies mud day is in order?

with love, the fishers said...

let's plan it!