Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mommy & Me


Ayden's school had a special dinner for all the students and their moms.
Just "mommy & me."

We don't get to go on dates alone very often, so it was nice having him all to myself. 
He is so much fun to hang out with. 
Always the story teller, just like his dad.

We sat with my niece and sister in law, ate our chicken dinner, and then watched a special performance by all the kids. 
Preschoolers give the best shows.

I watched them singing these sweet songs about their mommies and I was thinking that this is all going by way too fast.
At that moment I wanted to just freeze time.

He only has a few weeks left of preschool,
and then kindergarten.

Where official big kid status begins.



(ummm, his face?)


 Oh & I got a special necklace and jewelry box.
Bonus!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ahh this is too adorable! Look how proud he is to have you there. :)

I am so excited to be a mama to a boy every single time you post. So, so inspiring! <3

with love, the fishers said...

aww Danielle that is so sweet of you to say!