Tuesday, May 10, 2011

8 weeks to a better me: Week 2


It's week 2 of 8 weeks to a better me, and this week it's about staying healthy and working out, which I'm really excited about.

Last week I was definitely more motivated and excited to blog, and I did okay with my goals.
Actually I did really badly I'm not going to lie.
I missed 2 out of the 3.
But this week I'm gonna get all 3!

Week 2 Goals:

1) No more snacking past 8:00 pm. (Husband, please hold me to this!)
2) Drink WAY more water. And WAY less soda.
3) Work out in the morning versus the night. I love starting the day after a work out and leaving the gym when the sun is out will be a great change of scenery.


I hope you do great with your goals this week!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

The 8pm snack thing? Yeah. That's me. Can I tell you that around Easter I had to have Hank HIDE the Cadbury eggs from me at night? The clock struck 9 and suddenly I HAD to have one (er, 30. whatever).

Sigh. I am adding the no snacking past 8 to my goals too!

<3 <3

Erin Alaska said...

Hey at least we have husbands who support us in our goals!! I ate the last of the Easter chocolate so I'm good now ;)