Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I love us


The 20th was our wedding anniversary.
It always sneaks up on us.
We have two, and each year we always say we need to pick one but we never do.

And Kyle had to remind me this year.
Bad wife.

But my mom came over early Saturday to hang out with the boys so that we could hang out in LA before the going away party.

We had a good day. A solid 10 hours of alone time.
I can't remember the last time that happened.
 
While at the party our wedding song played,
(we picked a really long song) and we both got really excited.
I love when songs do that to you.

And it was a great way to end our day together.
I love us.


"Two people
who belong together
make a world."
-Hans Margolius


6 comments:

No Model Lady said...

So sweet:) We don't really acknowledge our anniversary, but on Valentines Day we get crazy!

Unknown said...

I love you guys too!

Amanda said...

I love you guys too!

Angi said...

this is so sweet. love you guys

with love, the fishers said...

I love you all too!!

xoxo, Kari said...

Love this. Love you.