Wednesday, May 4, 2011

8 weeks to a better me: Week 1


The sweet and oh so adorable Danielle from Sometimes Sweet is starting a new series on her blog called "8 weeks to a better me."

The challenge is to set 3 small attainable goals for yourself each week for 8 weeks. Easy enough right?

The first series was on blogging, and although I blog enough it's not consistent and very sporadic, so 3 goals for blogging is right up my alley.

Here are my 3 goals:

1) Blog at least 5 times a week.
2) Capture and blog about some of my favorite things about my city.
3) Highlight a few of my favorite daily blog reads.

Let me know if you are doing it too! xo

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh I am so, so glad you are going to do this project! I'm really excited to follow along with your goals. :)

You and Jess should roadtrip it to AZ for a visit! :D

Moon & Little said...

Hmm... maybe this will be just what I needed to keep me motivated! Thanks!! :) xox

Moon & Little said...

yay! I'm joining in. Thanks Dena & Danielle!! :)
http://themamasparrow.blogspot.com/2011/05/8-weeks-to-better-me.html

with love, the fishers said...

@Danielle, yes, definitely!!! We'll plan a trip this summer :)

@Jeanie, I'm so glad you are doing it! We can motivate each other :) xo!