Monday, June 1, 2009

Newell Post


Saturday...

Was the Newell Family Reunion.
My Grandma, her brothers & sisters, & their families.
It was amazing to see faces of people I haven't seen since I started growing hair on these legs and people that I had never even met before.
Don't you find that strange that you have family that you've never seen?
I could ponder on that for awhile...but I'll save you from my mindless ramble.

Brandon really enjoyed the Massive Cupcakes!


And I enjoyed this boy! I melt whenever I see his sweet face and chubby cheeks!


Sweet quotes in pots with red flowers on the tables. Very nice touch.

These sweet ladies...whom I adore...one of which is my grandma. Aren't they precious?

And besides the folks, let me just say there is nothing better to a pregnant mama than a endless table of food.
I had my fair share of "bad stuff."
Which I ate without a care in the world.
It was splendid!

1 comment:

Moon & Little said...

Wow! That is so cool! ... I agree, it is totally nuts that so many people are related and don't even know it!!

I've just started doing all my genealogy and it's fascinating!

P.S. I'm excited to see you! xo xo

Jeanie