Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fake Photographer

Yesterday I played "photographer."
Pretending is so much fun.

We ran around Oak Glen and trespassed to find the perfect spot, I broke my shoe, and we were covered in stickers.
That is seriously hard work!

But I loved every minute of it and my best friend is a babe, so taking pictures of her was a complete breeze.

She is submitting these pictures to a few magazines for print ads, and if they pick her as their model, I might actually get photo cred in their magazine.

Not bad for a fake photographer.






7 comments:

Carynn Mae Eren. said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful model, beautiful photographer! xo

Delane said...

i think you did a great job.

Angi said...

these are great Dena!

Jessica said...

yeah awesome job!

Amber said...

Perfect Lighting and Amazing Photographs!

Lea said...

Those are great!!

Anonymous said...

great job, Dena!! You have a natural eye!