Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fake Photographer

Yesterday I played "photographer."
Pretending is so much fun.

We ran around Oak Glen and trespassed to find the perfect spot, I broke my shoe, and we were covered in stickers.
That is seriously hard work!

But I loved every minute of it and my best friend is a babe, so taking pictures of her was a complete breeze.

She is submitting these pictures to a few magazines for print ads, and if they pick her as their model, I might actually get photo cred in their magazine.

Not bad for a fake photographer.






7 comments:

Carynn Mae Eren. said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful model, beautiful photographer! xo

Life Of A Mombie said...

i think you did a great job.

Angi said...

these are great Dena!

Jessica said...

yeah awesome job!

Amber said...

Perfect Lighting and Amazing Photographs!

Lea the Lion said...

Those are great!!

4b0fc908-420f-11e0-aade-000bcdcb2996 said...

great job, Dena!! You have a natural eye!