Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Part two



Sunday we woke up to rain.
I don't especially love the rain, it really effects my mood.
I wake up gloomy and I really don't like that.

After church, were the boys had a special performance (well Brandon was the only one who actually showed up, Ayden decided he just doesn't sing), we headed to my mother in laws.
I'm really lucky to have such a great one. 
The boys played football and I sat on the grass looking at the clouds,
feeling completely comatose.

I'm sure I gained 5 pounds,

thanks to a serious dose of Easter crack...(except if this were "the office" my crack would be more like scrapbooking...if you don't watch the office that probably made zero sense. For me though, I laugh every time I think about it.)

And today I woke up feeling like a slug.
I have some serious recovery work to do at the gym this week.

I hope you had a great Easter weekend!

No comments: