Monday, February 21, 2011

9 is fine


Today my boy turned 9 years old.
9 YEARS OLD! 
That's half way to 18. wow.
And next year...double digits.
I can hardly believe it!

But seriously how lucky did we get to be able to have him as our kid? 

I daydream sometimes about how he is going to be as a adult,
and I can't wait to meet this man.
I can't wait to see him as a father and a husband,
because man I know he is going to be so good at both.


His day went like this:

Art Glass at the Redlands Art Gallery
(Cartoon classes, thanks to Grandma)


Chili Dogs & Chips
(his request)


Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cupcakes 


And his present.
We finally broke down and got him a Wii.
For so long the idea of spending $200 on this was too hard to swallow. I just couldn't do it.
but all the grandparents pitched in....so it ended up being not so bad. thanks guys.

And he was so excited.


Happy birthday my oldest and dearest.
Being your mom is my favorite thing to do.
You are so wise.
You are so sensitive.
You give me a guilt trip for going to yoga.
(Mom...do you have to go everyday...?) haha!
You eat like it's going out of style.
And you are my biggest fan.

I love you dearly.
I hope you had the best day!

1 comment:

Elora said...

Wow! Little man :D

Time goes by way too quickly. Pretty soon I am going to have another little girl, and my oldest will be 5. I can't believe it!

Happy Birthday to him!