My lovely friend Jess at The Doe or The Deer tagged me...
so here goes ...
10 random facts about me:
1) I was born in Scottsdale, Arizona. My parents had a romantic candlelight dinner before I arrived (or after?) in the hospital...isn't that sweet?
2) I hate the sound of styrofoam coming out of a box. It drives me bonkers.
3) I love old black & white movies, the older the better. Oh, and musicals. I'm a bit of a movie nerd.
4) I'm addicted to Diet Coke. It's my life juice.
5) I believe everyday deserves dessert. This could be why my butt looks like it does.
6) I have an obsession with really bad pop music. The kind of music where you roll up your windows so no one can hear you.
7) I think a hot bath cures whatever aisles me.
8) I have to have lotion on me at all times. Dry skin is my kryptonite.
9) I eat oranges with salt. This is the only way.
10) and for the grand finale...I can shoot milk out of my eye!!!
so now I tag, the woodcutters cottage.