Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tagged


My lovely friend Jess at The Doe or The Deer tagged me...

so here goes ...

10 random facts about me:



1) I was born in Scottsdale, Arizona. My parents had a romantic candlelight dinner before I arrived (or after?) in the hospital...isn't that sweet?


2) I hate the sound of styrofoam coming out of a box. It drives me bonkers.


3) I love old black & white movies, the older the better. Oh, and musicals. I'm a bit of a movie nerd.

4) I'm addicted to Diet Coke. It's my life juice.

5) I believe everyday deserves dessert. This could be why my butt looks like it does.

6) I have an obsession with really bad pop music. The kind of music where you roll up your windows so no one can hear you.

7) I think a hot bath cures whatever aisles me.

8) I have to have lotion on me at all times. Dry skin is my kryptonite.

9) I eat oranges with salt. This is the only way.

10) and for the grand finale...I can shoot milk out of my eye!!!

so now I tag, the woodcutters cottage.

4 comments:

Kelly Tidwell said...

If only I had a video camera back in highschool. The milk and the licorice... you have the best tricks!

Anonymous said...

We have things in common! ('cept not the milk thing--jealous!!!)

Amanda said...

WHAT??? Milk out of your eye? I didn't know that was possible.

with love, the fishers said...

oh it's possible alright. i'll show you sometime :)