Saturday, September 27, 2008

She's Crafty!

Today I was feeling crafty...

take a peek at what I created:

New silhouettes of the boys. They were so simple. if you want to learn how, send me a comment and I'll give you the details.



and 2 new pillows for my flea market find chair that I love so much.
(on a side note: the pillows were actually bought from a rummage sale, 2 for $.50!! So I removed the old covers and covered it with my own fabric..what a steal.)


Went to a few yard sales this morning with the family.
Here are my finds: (one thing you need to know about me is that i love anything "grandma." (i.e. milk glass, embroidered linens, old fashion photos...ya know... grandma stuff)



she is my favorite and the frame is so awesome. well worth $2.00.




This is another find. i covered the old painting with fabric...the painting was pink and pastel roses...this is more our style. $2.00 to boot.

that's all folks. thanks for letting me share.

No comments: