Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Change

Life has been changing in our house, drastically.
Kyle's business is steadily growing and he is gone out of town pretty much every week. I am humbled by him and how hard he works for our family. We are so blessed!
Work for me continues to get busier. It's still hard for me to juggle work, family and the house...but each day gets alittle better. I try not to let things get to overwhelming around the house like dishes or laundry because for me that's a definite break down waiting to happen. A load a day, my trick for sanity.

Ayden is potty training! He has decided that he wants his poop to go in the potty. Yesterday he visited the bathroom for every occasion. I don't know what he likes more, flushing or the special treat he gets from the goody jar once he's complete. Candy Mommy?
He's such a hard worker.

Brandon is doing great in school. Working hard at reading and he has a great teacher. He starts Karate next week. Which I am so excited about! I think it'll be great for him. Pictures to come!

No comments: