Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's for dinner?


In my quest to maintain sanity in my house, every Sunday I plan out our meals for the week.
I sit down fiddle through my cook books, look at recipes online.
Yahoo food has some great, quick & healthy dinners, marth stewart is consistently good and my favorite food network shows always offer inspiration...

I keep my menu tapped to the back of my cupboard door (a tip I learned a long time ago) and I'm never standing "confused" in front of my fridge trying to decide what to mix with what.

It's the little things that keep us going.
This is one of my little things.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge props to you girl for being sick, working fulltime and STILL making dinner!!!! You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

well---let me clarify--not huge props for being sick....lololol, you know what I meant....{{hugs}}

Moon & Little said...

I need to do that! I always start with a plan on Sunday but by Friday, I'm lost.

Thanks for inspiring me. xo