Monday, August 8, 2011

Kate


When Kyle & I met I was so lucky that he had some really amazing friends, who I instantly loved and Rachael Marshman was/is one of them.

Her heart is incredible and she inspires me daily on her blog to see the beauty in life and her gift for being a wife and mother is contagious!
Not to mention her & her husband are amazing photographers!
Ummm, is there anything they can't do? 

We love this family.
They are just GOOD people. 


And their goodness keeps coming; 
now they have begun the journey of adopting a sweet baby girl from Ethiopia named Kate.

And in order to help fund this very pricey adoption,
they've started an online craft fair.
With some amazing handmade goodies from all across the US.

I've already eyed a few pieces that I love!


Take a peek at Kate's Craft Fair,
maybe you'll find something you love...
and in return help a great family bring home their baby girl!


Feel free to link up to their story and the craft fair blog,
the blogging community is an amazing place and always up for helping out those in need! 


Thanks friends!

No comments: