Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back up



I'm not gonna lie...it's been one of those weeks.

Holding down the fort for the past 2 weeks while Kyle has been away working has been a rough one.

The kids always seem to get sick when I'm alone.
And Lucas got hit with a double dose of pink eye.
Which is the worst!!
Constantly touching, and rubbing...which you know is a major no-no!
So I've been lysol-ing & antibacterial-ing everything.
Always one step behind him...
quarantined in our house.

and in the mean time I am getting nothing else done...




Life just always feels off when daddy is away.
Like I have no back up.
Makes me feel vulnerable & I really hate feeling that way.


I'm really glad he is coming home tomorrow.
I'm excited for life to get back to normal.
I really love normal.


No comments: