Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life


The other day we got into a lil' fender bender, with all 3 boys in the backseat and Ayden looks over to me and asks if he can sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Lil' Star" to Lucas?
I guess he was scared and thought Lucas might be scared too, so why not sing a song to wash our worries away!
Sometimes I get a lil' depressed being at home.
Not that I don't love being able to stay at home but being cooped up indoors for a few days makes my mind a bit wacky.
And then I see the fruit of my love in my boys in the lil' things they do to each other
and I realize that I'm here for a reason.
So I'll sacrifice my sanity for their fruit any day.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hi. I was reading your blog, and have you heard of Stroller Strides? It's so much fun and your babies will LOVE it too! I recommend you check it out!