Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love

Tis' the season for love.


PHOTOS BY LE LOVE

Currently, the husband and I are doing a daily devotional together about...love...{sigh}.

Yesterday it was about loving your spouse unconditionally.


Sounds easy enough...

"love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
(This was my scripture for the day yesterday...so beautiful.)


So yesterday we had to do something for each other that proves we love each other... To demonstrate our joy in being their partner in marriage...

I sent him this message:
ME: Just so you know...I am yours to keep. I love you period.
HIM: Even if I buy a motorcycle.
(Let me explain this...my husband had a dream that he had a chopper the other night. A really cool chopper and he felt like he was the man so now he can't stop thinking of a owning a bike)
ME: Even if...
HIM: I love you period. Even without a motorcycle.
ME: You always have your dreams...
HIM: I make dreams reality.
ME: Apparently.

LOVE : ACTUALLY.





No comments: