Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Tip

Ladies, today we are talking makeup.


And how to give your face a quick lift and cover your under eye circles. 
Secret tricks! 



And I am showing you the brutal truth...
me without foundation! It's scary! And I've warned you.


This is me before: (and meet my major under eye circles!)


First step: 
Use your concealer and draw a triangle. Start at the corner of your eye, to the corner of your nostril and back to the corner of your eye again. 


Step two: 
Blend in your triangle. Blending your concealer upwards (always upwards).


Step three: Set with powder. 


Step four: 
Finish with your everyday makeup and your done!



It's like magic.
Reason # 111 why makeup is so good. 

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Eva said...

you face is fine before!
those bags ain't got nothin on mine!
but i will try this trick, thanks for the tutorial :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

with love, the fishers said...

thanks eva!

Danielle said...

You look perfect before!

Thanks so much for this tutorial...new mama = crazy under eye circles! I'm excited to try this tomorrow. :)

Amber said...

Great advice, what kind of powder do you use to set?

with love, the fishers said...

I use Cover FX from Sephora. It's really the best. The concealer is high definition and the powder has great coverage. You should try it :)

Amber said...

Thanks Doll! I will check it out this weekend ;0)