Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My sweet husband!


Kyle has been gone since Sunday.
And I am missing him like crazy right now.
Life just feels off when he's not around.


I miss the sound of First 48 starting.
Looking over at him in his chair picking his nose.
The sound of his snore.
Just seeing his face.
He shaved off his beard before he left, ya know.


Not to mention having another set of hands around this house.
Lucas is sick.
And I've been staying up until one every night crafting.


And...I'm in over my head..
I somewhere decided to make.every.gift. 
(Not for the boys though...they made me promise that I wouldn't make them anything. bummer.)


I was thinking about getting a babysitter,
but not to go out.
To take a bath--ALONE.
Read a book in my bed.
And then take a nap.


Oh and then I wake up to a clean house.


Perfect.

2 comments:

Moon & Little said...

Dena, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to miss your man when he goes out of town. and miss going to the bathroom alone... It is so tough.
Hang in there!

xo

Anonymous said...

We are very different women....I do not enjoy the Fisher nose picking or snoring ;]