Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween this year was a funny one.



Because we dressed Lucas up like Kyle!! 

I painted an Obey shirt,
gave him a beard,
and added a few tattoos.

But man, it was so much harder than I thought to get him to sit still, but you get that idea!

Ayden was Batman...Brandon a skeleton. 
They were totally against me making costumes for them this year.
I was REALLY bummed about that.
I even TRIED convincing Brandon at the last minute to let me make him a costume...but he refused. 

We trick or treated with friends 
and the boys made out.

But the night was short lived...

Ayden got sick again.
Kyle and I just spoke the night before that he had gone so long without an asthma attack.
But we spoke to soon. 



I hope your Halloween was great!

1 comment:

lauren ♥ said...

hahaha about your little baby! sooo funny! what an amazing costume <3