Sometimes I sit and try to remember what it was like to not have these characters in my life:
- Did I really enjoy a good drive through dairy as much as I do now? (I'll drive to another city just for one!)
- Did I really need coffee the way I do now?
- Did I wash, and save every single plastic cup that held my applesauce & pudding? (just in case I needed a quick snack cup for later?)
- Did I enjoy a bath in a quiet bathroom without a baby on my belly & a boy using the toilet with only a shower curtain separating us?
- Did I love sleeping in until noon!?!
Thinking of what I was like without them seems almost foreign or alien. Like remembering is like trying to remember the face of a stranger.
It's amazing how quickly we adapt to the circumstances & situations in our lives.
I'll tell you one thing I never thought I could survive going to the grocery store with 3 boys, let alone one with a broken leg?