Monday, July 19, 2010

Fleas & Finds



Sunday, I went to the LA Flea Market with my dad and Lucas boy.
It was in the parking lot of the Dodger Stadium.


And even though temps have reached 117 degrees out here,
I just can't pass up flea markets.
Ever.
It's an addiction.


I left with 2 succulents for a buck a piece,
a new wood owl,
a plastic virgin mary for our kitchen,
and a hand painted glass plate for my dresser to hold a few rings...not bad for $15.00.
Score, right?


We didn't last long.
And were sweaty beasts when we left,
but it was definitely worth it. 
(and the people watching was SO GOOD.)


Happy Monday!



2 comments:

lauren ♥ said...

we have an amazing flea market in raleigh every weekend at the state fairgrounds. you would looove it! so much awesome southern charm <3

with love, the fishers said...

don't tempt me :)

ps- I kept meaning to tell you I LOVED the necklace you bought for your 5 year anniversary.
It was so perfect for the wood theme, so clever!