Monday, March 15, 2010

Alone

Saturday I got my husband all to myself!

The boys went to the zoo with my sisters & my dad (thanks again guys).

And our lil' one stayed with us, because honestly going from 3 boys down to 1 newborn feels like having no kids at all.

We spent the majority of our day doing what we love best: eating delicious food & antique shopping.

We found this amazing antique store called Dazzles in Palm Springs. It's a tad pricey but they have some pretty awesome stuff.



This dirt filled pool was home to pink flamingos & brightly painted 50's patio furniture.



My pictures don't do the place justice. But if you're in Palm Springs you should take a peek inside. It's on Palm Canyon Drive (on the way to Las Casuelas - because doesn't everyone go to Palm Springs for the Mexican food?)

We got home with a Patsy Cline record and 2 owls.

Although, I was really on a hunt for an old school globe to add to my collection & a pair of small mounted deer antlers. Nothing big, I'm not going for the log cabin look.

I was sad when the day was over. Being alone with him reminds me of how much I really love him.


3 comments:

DeKing said...

Patio roofs are a great way to extend your living outdoors, when professionally designed they will create excellent indoor outdoor flow. Insulated Patio roofing will block the heat and reduce noise from the rain, along with great strength and low maintenance. A range of colours and designs including the evermore popular flyover style. Incorporate with timber posts and beams to match your decking timber.

lauren ♥ said...

^^ what's up with the spam comment!? so weird?!

i love spending alone time with my husband too. even if it is only once or twice a month. i think maybe that makes it more special (because we neeeed it!) <3

with love, the fishers said...

I know- so weird?!