I turn 30 this year, and so I thought I'd make a list of what I wanted to try and do before the big day arrives.
1) study a foreign language
2) Read the Bible; from start to finish
3) Have a dinner party & use my wedding plates
4) Go to Hawaii (maybe for my birthday...I might be pushing it??)
5) Learn to knit
6) Learn how to take a great picture
7) Learn to paint
8) Spend more time with my Grandma
9) Keep & maintain a garden year round
10) work out, 3x's a week.
11) which might help me with... losing 20 pounds
12) Have a date night out with Kyle once a month
13) Create a space to create
14) Grow out my hair
15) have lunch/playdate with a friend twice a month
16) Stop using disposable grocery bags
17) Print out all the pictures being held hostage on my computer
18) Learn to play the guitar
19) Make photo albums of each of the boys
20) Buy an antique world globe (rememeber, I don't know where Alaska is?)
21) Stay overnight somewhere...just kyle & I
22) Organize my closet
23) Paint my bathroom
24) drink more water (& way less soda)
25) Take the boys to the aquarium
26) Landscape my backyard
27) Finish my arm.
28) Pay off our credit card
29) Go to the beach as much as possible
30) Spend less time watching TV!
Well, I have 8 months. We'll see how much progress I have made come the big day.