Monday, March 30, 2009

3 year olds

Have 3 candles in their birthday cupcake!


Make twisters with 2 liter bottles, with Jeremy the Chief Extraordinaire!


With a 7 year old brother who apparently loves creepy mustaches.

And a 6 month old, who likes to eat the flowers from my hair.


Ayden's birthday party was nice. It was a beautiful sunny day.
We laid on a blanket together and took a quick nap.
The world's greatest grandma put this shindig on herself! (She did it for me since I've been feeling so under the weather...how'd I get so lucky!)
It was quite the fiesta.
Taco bar included.
And to top it off we had old fashion ice cream cones with our cupcakes!
I can't remember the last time I had Neapolitan in a cone.
It was the best thing I've had in a long time.
I felt like a kid again.
Lizard hunting included.
Thanks Grandma for doing what you do best!




No comments: