Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Project Saturday

This Saturday is Project Saturday.



I am going to finally finish my DIY headboard. It's been months in the making. Apparently as I've gotten older, I've realized I don't ever finish things that I start.



Here is the lovely fabric I found for the headboard:


Mr. Fisher & I have been in the process of redecorating our pad. A little winter clean house and a few furniture pieces later...our place in beginning to come together.

For Christmas my sweet mother in law gave me one of the greatest gifts of all time, a gift certificate to the antique store. Which I put to good use and found an amazing buffet table for my living room. They just don't make things like they used too.

The antique store is my favorite place to relax.

Anyway, rambling on...wish me luck on finishing my headboard!

I'll show you the finished product once I'm finished.

No comments: