Friday, January 6, 2012

NY Weekend

I am always so grateful for the extra time I have at home these days.
And a 4 day weekend is just what I needed over the New Year's Eve holiday to live life.

My dear ol' dad had promised the boys a trip to his house sometime during their Christmas break and over the weekend they got their wish, and my dad got more than he promised for! My boys know how to have a good time! They wore him out!

With the boys away Kyle & I got to do a few trips solo...we always have so much fun together. 

But not having my trio all together to ring in the new year made it feel like something was missing. So I'm gonna plan a surprise new year's party this Saturday just so we can have our own celebration!

We filled our weekend with 2 trips to the Honda Center to see the Ducks play (nothing like watching your favorite team get completely trampled by the opposite team) and a ton of time with friends.

Which honestly, I've needed SO MUCH lately.






No comments: