Thursday, December 8, 2011

Parade

Redlands has a Christmas Parade every year,
which is honestly one of my favorite things to do during the holidays.
We get to sit outside, drink coffee and say Merry Christmas to just about every person that walks past.
It's awesome.
And it reminds me of how much I love living in this town!

This year though was even more special...
because Brandon played his Sax in the elementary school marching band! I have never been more excited in my life!

When I saw the band coming, I started taking pictures like a mad women in hopes that I would catch one of him & my camera was being slow as dirt. I was so afraid I'd miss this moment!!!
But when I went thru the photos at the end of the night I got the sweetest shot of him and I'm so grateful for it!

'



1 comment: