Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Backpacks & Bites


Our Ayden boy is starting preschool next week.
So today we went school shopping...
and honestly, watching him pick out his very first backpack made me alil' teary.

He decided on a Transformers backpack ...
he's all boy, 
and very much like his daddy.

He also decided that he will only wear skinny jeans,
because he wants to be a "cool dude."

*****

On the way home, 
he proceeded to tell me that I was not allowed to put any of 
Lucas's things in HIS backpack.
"OKAAAYYYY mom?"
His backpack is for big boys only!

He also decided it would be a good idea to stick his finger in Lucas's mouth.
Which, by the way, has a total of 8 very sharp baby teeth.
Bad call dude!
Ayden starts screaming and crying...
because Lucas would not let go.

When Lucas finally did let go,
Ayden looked at me and
"Mommy, we need to send Lucas back and get another baby!
He's a vampire!"

PS- boys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!! 





I hope your week is going great!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch Charlie...that really hurts, Charlie!!!.....
Prob best I didn't see that, cause I'd have laughed...loud....
Gotta love that boy!!
Kudo's to you....this makes his school days busier days with more running around and scheduling for you!! Hugs
B